It is all about creating a winning profile for your business and to make them more discoverable if you want real success in your business. In the Instagram platform, you can do this by creating an Instagram Bio that will play a significant role in it along with all the photos and videos you have added.
You can easily use these along with the noticeable CTAs in your collages. All these will result in useful and successful promotions. However, you should not try to fit in a lot of things into it but focus on the most important USP of your business. It can be an event, a product launch or promotion.
The only clickable link will be in the Bio section which is located right under your name. Make sure that you update it frequently so that you can make the most use of it and restrict it to linking to your website only. Updating it will help in app downloads, driving event registrations, and even in purchases.
Addition of business profiles
Recently, Instagram has also introduced Instagram Business profiles along with paid advertising. These two are also very helpful in creating a winning profile in its ways.
- The Business profile will help you to add a phone number to your bio. This will give access to the extensive analytics data which will not be available otherwise unless you use a social media tool.
- The paid advertising ensures that the targeted audience sees your product and at the same time affects your revenue generation in a positive manner.
Therefore, using an Instagram Bio will help your brand to grab the attention of the target audience. Therefore, it is really necessary to make it work your way using effective tools, network, and software such as Like4Like and others.
Writing an Instagram Bio
However, you may feel that writing an Instagram bio is easy as it involves a lot more than writing a couple of lines. In reality, it is not that simple. There are a few things that you need to follow and know.
Firstly, you must know what you need to accomplish before you even start writing your bio. This is a very important factor as these goals will differ greatly for the bloggers, influencers, and small or big businesses. Coming up with your own goals at first will be of much help. Make sure that your goals comprise:
- Conveying what your business does
- Educating your customers on how to reach you
- Informing them about your working hours, services or products provided
- Showing the personality of your brand or your company
- Informing the customers about the latest products or services and
- Prompting them to take some action.
Make sure that while writing the bio you also include a related link in it so that it is more result oriented and grabs more traffic to your website.
Apart from that make sure that you also pick up a good photo for your brand along with your face in it to get 38% more likes. Learn more on Like4Like Instagram technique here.